Eukanuba Premium Performance Working & Endurance Adult Dry Dog Food
Eukanuba Adult Working & Endurance is a complete and well-balanced dog food for performance and endurance during working or endurance sport. Eukanuba Adult Working & Endurance dog food is recommended for dogs who take place in sport contests often or working dogs such as hunting dogs, police dogs, or rescue dogs. It is also suitable for pregnant or nursing bitches or dogs under stress. It covers all the daily requirement of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, important vitamins and minerals for keeping your dog happy and healthy.
Eukanuba Adult - Working & Endurance at a glance:
- DentaDefense: developed by Oral B with experts in dental health, special 3D DentaDefense kibble, mechanically removes plaque and with the help of mico-cleaning-crystals can reduce the build-up of new plaque by up to 80%.
- Increased protein content and additional caloric energy for enduring top performance
- Enriched with valuable FOS prebiotics and essential antioxidants (vitamin A, C, E and carotenoids) for a healthy immune system. and natural regeneration of healthy cells.
- Contains essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, minerals and vitamins for healthy skin and shiny fur
- Regular exercise and top quality animal protein will help your dog to have a sleek, muscular figure. L-carnitine improves the rate at which fat is burned.
- Easy-to-digest proteins and beet fibre aid the absorption of nutrients and encourage a healthy digestion
- Valuable calcium and a good balance of nutrients help to support healthy bones and joints
- Contains no artificial colours, aromas or preservatives
INGREDIENT:Dried Chicken and Turkey (37%), Maize, Animal Fat, Wheat, Rice, Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp (3.9%), Dried Whole Egg, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fish Oil, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (0.54%), Sodium Chloride, Linseed, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate. Technological Additives: None stated; Sensory Additives: None stated; Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A (45110IU/kg), Vitamin D3 (1497IU/kg), Vitamin E (251mg/kg), L-Carnitine (57mg/kg), B-Carotene (28.5mg/kg); Trace Elements Contain Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monohydrate (0.48mg/kg), Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate (45mg/kg), Potassium Iodide (3.3mg/kg), Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate (606mg/kg), Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate (46mg/kg), Manganous Oxide (33mg/kg), Zinc Oxide (211mg/kg). Analytical Constituents: Protein 29%, Crude Fibres 6.7%, Crude Oils and Fats 18%, Crude Ash 2.1%, Moisture 8%.
We Also Recommend