Eukanuba Golden Retriever 12kg
Golden Retrievers are friendly, intelligent, and obedient dogs with lots of charm. These beautiful, elegant dogs have a gentle strength and graceful movements. They are lively and affectionate dogs and their sweet nature makes them the ideal family pet. They love to frolic and play, especially with children and with the correct training they are very obedient. They have a tendency to obesity and need plenty of exercise to stay in shape. Excess weight can cause undue stress on the joints and affect your dog's health. Appropriate nutrition can help your dog to stay healthy.
Eukanuba Golden Retriever Adult at a glance:
- DentaDefense: developed by Oral B with experts in dental health, special 3D DentaDefense kibble, mechanically removes plaque and with the help of mico-cleaning-crystals can reduce the build-up of new plaque by up to 80%.
- Enriched with valuable FOS prebiotics and essential antioxidants (vitamin A, C, E and carotenoids) for a healthy immune system and natural regeneration of healthy cells.
- Contains essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, minerals and vitamins for healthy skin and shiny fur
- Regular exercise and top quality animal protein will help your dog to have a sleek, muscular figure. L-carnitine improves the rate at which fat is burned.
- Easy-to-digest proteins and beet fibre aid the absorption of nutrients and encourage a healthy digestion
- Valuable calcium and a good balance of nutrients help to support healthy bones and joints
- Contains no artificial colours, aromas or preservatives
Eukanuba Golden Retriever Adult dog food is also suitable for Flat-Coated Retrievers, which have the same nutritional needs.
Dried chicken & turkey (28%, a natural source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulphate), maize, wheat, sorghum, barley, animal fat, dried beet pulp (2.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins, dried whole egg, potassium chloride, fructooligosaccharides (0.53%), fish oil, sodium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, calcium carbonate, flaxseed.
Vitamins: vitamin A (45,551 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1512 IU/kg), vitamin E (253 mg/kg), l-carnitine (48.4mg/kg), beta-carotin (5mg/kg)
Trace elements: Copper sulphate pentahydrate (53 mg/kg), potassium iodide (3.9 mg/kg), ferrous sulphate monohydrate (713 mg/kg), manganese sulphate monohydrate (54 mg/kg), manganese oxide (38 mg/kg), zinc oxide (248 mg/kg).
|omega-3 fats||0.34 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.22 %|
We Also Recommend